What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A personal multimedia organizer you can use for your computer
- Allowing you to enter, update and manage all the information about your multimedia items
- Providing you with Special Reporting System to print your information in a table format
- Allowing you to easily find all the necessary details about your Multimedia items
- Providing you with Database for saving all the information you have organized
- Providing you with an easy to use Manual helping you to use the software
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Easily Organize Your Multimedia Collection scores 72.62/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.asdvd.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $12.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: asdvd.com you’ll also be taken through to asdvd.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)